Here is an overview of the main natural ingredients that form the basis of our treatments.
• Aesculus hippocastanum (horse chestnut) : powerful anti-inflammatory, strengthens capillary resistance.
• Althea officinalis (marshmallow) : emollient, soothes.
• Arnica montana (arnica) : soothes the skin, decongests.
• Borago oil : emollient, hydrates.
• Calendula officinalis (marigold) : promotes cellular renewal.
• Camphor : aromatic organic compound derived from the camphor tree (Cinnamomum camphora), muscle relaxant.
• Centaurea cyanus (cornflower) : its flowers have a mild astringent and anti-inflammatory power, used as a mother-tincture, it soothes and relieves fragile skin.
• Centella asiatica (Gotu kola) : rich in unsaturated fatty acids, it stimulates collagen synthesis and promotes cellular regeneration.
• Chamomilla recutita (german camomille) : calmes, tones, softens, soothes – l’alpha bisabolol, its active componant, improves skin metabolism, soothes and brings comfort to the skin.
• Chelidonium majus (greater celandine) : anti-inflammatory, detoxifying.
• Citrus limonum (lemon) : stimulating, anti-bacterial.
• Eleutherococus senticosus (Siberian ginseng) : adaptogenic plant that combats against external aggressive factors, prevents aging of cells .
• Eucalyptus globulus (eucalyptus) : anti-fungal, antibacterial, brings freshness.
• Fucocert : protects and moisturises the skin.
• Green clay : source of minerals and trace-elements.
• Hedera helix (ivy) : anti-inflammatory, drains.
• Hydroxyprolisilane : activates cell regeneration and firms the skin.
• Isodecyl salicylate : anti-inflammatory, antioxidant for epidermic lipids.
• Jojoba oil : emollient, softens, moisturises.
• Lavendula Angustifolia (lavender) : soothing, regenerates, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic.
• Melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) : antibacterial and powerful antifungal, anti-inflammatory, regenerating.
• Melilotus officinalis (yellow sweetclover) : astringent, drains, soothes.
• Menthol : anti-inflammatory, creates a feeling of freshness.
• Panthenol : component of vitamin B5, it promotes the synthesis of fatty acids and protects cells.
• Passiflora incarnata (passiflora) : soothes.
• Persea gratissima (avocado) : much appreciated by dry skins, its virgin oil, 100% natural and cold-pressed from the first pressing, is rich in vitamines A,B,D et E and essential fatty acids that nourishes the skin, moisturises it and softens it.
• Prunus amygdalus var. dulcis (Sweet almond) : its oil is an emollient, softens, moisturises.
• Retinyl palmitate (vit A) : antioxidant, anti-aging.
• Rosa centifolia (rose) water : extract from its petals, moisturises, softens, tones.
• Salix alba (white willow) bark extract : antiseptic, soothes, exfoliates, prevents calluses.
• Symphitum officinale (comfrey) : regenerates skin tissue – derivative of its root, the allantoïne has healing, soothing and regenerative properties, tightens pores and regulates the secretion of serum, eliminates dead cells and stimulates cellular regeneration ; its also a moisterising and softening ingredient.
• Theobroma cacao (cacao) : its butter has emollient properties, moisturises and protects.
• Tillia tomentosa (silver lime) : softens.
• Tocopheryl acetate : derivative of vitamin E, it’s an anti-free radicals and anti-inflammatory.
• Unsaponifiables of Glycine soy oil, Olea europea oil, Triticum vulgare germ oil (extracts of unsaponifable soy, olive, wheatgerm oil) : anti-free radicals.
• Valeriana officinalis (valeriana) : antioxidant, moisturising, relaxing.
• Wheatgerm oil : rich in vitamin E and anti-free radicals, it moisturises and is an emollient.
For the complete listing, see the accompanying product notices.